Get 3 Professionalism Hours, Support Flip Your Wig
On March 15, 2016, join us for a Continuing Professional Development event in which we will explore ongoing challenges and institutional progress on access to justice, and offer concrete tools lawyers can use to take action.
All proceeds will benefit the Flip Your Wig for Justice organizations.
- The Honourable Justice Thomas A. Cromwell on the A2J year in review
- Are we making progress? An institutional perspective from:
- David Field, CEO of Legal Aid Ontario
- Tanya Lee, CEO of the Law Foundation of Ontario
- Aneurin (Nye) Thomas, Executive Director of the Law Commission of Ontario
- With a view from the ground provided by:
- Neethan Shan, Executive Director of the Council of Agencies Serving South Asians
- Tamar Witelson, Legal Director at METRAC – Action on Violence
- Skills lawyers can use immediately to help support better access to justice, presented by:
- Michele Leering, Executive Director of Community Advocacy & Legal Centre
- Community Legal Education Ontario
- Ontario Justice Education Network
Hosted by Sarah McCoubrey, a strategist on access to justice.
MARCH 15, 2016
9:00 – 12:00
Donald Lamont Learning Centre, Osgoode Hall
130 Queen St W, Toronto
Simultaneous webcast available.
This event has been accredited for 3 Professionalism Hours.
$215 in-person attendance
Free for students